Below are benefits that clients have reported they have received working with an Integritas coach:
- are not weak if you use a coach, it really demonstrates a commitment to learn, grow and exceed your current strengths
- see your blind spots
- deal with issues that have been a concern for you for sometime such that they get resolved or no longer need the attention they once did.
- have someone be a committed listener to your goals, projects and objectives. And, interact with you straight, with ruthless compassion.
- someone that holds you to account for your promises.
- are able to discuss issues, goals, and projects in total confidence and trust with another who is outside the system you presently operate in.
- have someone who can see into the situation with a fresh, objective view.
- have conversations with your coach that leaves you freed up, open, refreshed, validated and challenged with a renewed sense of possibility and new opportunities to explore.
- learn how you are viewed by others in your organization such that you develop a training and development plan to give you a new place to stand with credibility in the organization.
- experience being listened too.
- Design a plan and be in action with your coach to accomplish your goals and objectives powerfully and with velocity.
- discover ways of effectively communicating that leave you and others able to see and act on new possibilities.
- learn new techniques and ways of dealing with difficult colleagues, partners, employees so all win in the situation.
- learn new principles for coaching others to design and produce results that go beyond expectation.
- learn distinct modes of coaching and the appropriate application of each mode.
- improve relationships and communication with those you manage.
- are able to see into the culture of your team or department and organization and identify high leverage opportunities for effective change
- expand creativity and participation from project players
- learn through Executive Impact Interviews how you are seen and listened to by your management, peers and reports. (*Much more personal than 360 degree feedback)
- design the practices to influence a change based on the results of these interviews.
- learn to create a balanced lifestyle and still get the job done.
- you may have fun and enjoy what you see
Recommended forms for coaching relationship:
- Face to face meetings
- Telephone coaching sessions
- Observing your running meetings /teleconferences and coach you in being impactful and effective
- Participate in workshop settings to transfer these benefits to others.
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS: 303 666 6852