Clients often ask us how to move forward or get started partnering together.
There are a few ways to begin:
1. Schedule a day and time for us to visit with you, your key partners and influencers in your organization. We will share what Organizational and Relational Transformation can mean to your groups, teams, and client relationships and ask the right questions to have you and your colleagues thinking in new places you may have not considered before.
2. Schedule a Design Day where we would come to your location and meet with your top officers, key influencers and decision makers to explore this new organizational design and the impact it could have on your current model, commitments and desired deliverables and future state of the company.
3. Look for an initial project group, or team that we could partner with you to produce the results you want. This would demonstrate the power available with Organizational and Relational Transformation. We could discuss this on the phone or in person.
To begin, you may want to start asking certain questions like:
- Do we have finger pointing or people blaming each other for what is not working?
- What will produce the future organization we need so that we remain competitive and nimble on our feet?
- What keeps leadership awake at night?
- What is the state of the current leadership? Do we have a plan on developing the future leaders of our company?
- Do we see that it is not just processes, technologies or strategies that produce the future, but the people who implement those factors? Are we properly addressing and developing them?
- What would it take to produce breakthrough results with less resources than we currently have or will be getting?
- How do I empower my people to let go of the past and build a future together worth living into?
- What environment can we create that will allow for innovation and creativity as the norm?
Call us to discuss and explore – 303 666 6852